Saturday, January 20, 2007

Future

Everyone told me I would fail,
Everyone told me it can't be done,
Everyone told me I was stupid,

Many people did not want to speak with me,
Everyone will come and go,
And so, I must come and go,
Either with them or apart from them,
I must do, not doing is not a choice,
For if I do not do, I dig my grave,

Everyone told me I would fail,
Everyone told me it can't be done,
Everyone told me I am stupid,

I told everyone I refuse to submit,
I told everyone that I will succeed,
I told everyone that I care not what you say,
Because I know that I am not stupid,
I told everyone I have different experiences than you,

You think I am stupid because I am different,
But when I take a different road,
You think failure is a guarantee,
Even when the success in your life,
Was never guaranteed.

You discourage someone from his dreams
Without a second thought
Even though your dreams are just as grand.

No comments: